47 Park Street – Grand Residences by Marriott is located in a magnificent Edwardian-style town house, built in 1927 as a private residence for the 1st Baron Milford. It has since been transformed in to a Private residence Club – Marriott’s 47 Park Street, Mayfair, London to accommodate Members and guests in 49 stylishly appointed one- and two-bedroom residences ranging from one bedroom executive, premium or deluxe suites to, two bedroom standard or deluxe suites.
Inside each residence you will find plush interiors rich in period detail with many of the residences original features. There are high ceilings and tall windows, in keeping with the 20th century Edwardian architecture that offer light and space. Stylish, comfortable and exquisitely finished, these are residences of rare distinction. Once you arrive at 47 Park Street you will immediately have that home from home feeling.
Your residence has a large living and dining area, with elegant gold, cream, and red furnishings, providing you with a sanctuary in which to unwind and entertain. As a Member you are able leave personal belongings that can be placed in the residence prior to your arrival, adding to the welcoming and comfortable atmosphere. Items such as Family photographs can be placed on the side table, freshly ironed clothes hung in your wardrobe, Kitchen stocked and the in-house florist can arrange your favourite flowers in time for your arrival.
Your living space at 47 Park Street offers comfortable seating arrangements and a dining area for up to 4 people (in a one bedroom deluxe residence). The Kitchens are well-equipped with Villeroy & Boch cookware, china, and Siemens appliances.
In your master suite, the king-sized bed, with mahogany headboard, is draped with Belgian linens. Luxurious Emperador marble bathrooms feature period-style nickel fittings and faucets by Perrin and Rowe of Mayfair. Only the best will do.
There are a whole host of modern facilities at your fingertips, yet there remains a wonderful timeless atmosphere combined with highly personalised attentive service. This perfectly appointed, fully staffed luxury Marriott Grande Residence is a tranquil haven at the very heart of all that London has to offer.
Mayfair, London has a welcoming village atmosphere and is also home to some of London’s finest and most exclusive restaurants. With everything on your doorstep, you could be forgiven for wanting to stay within walking distance of Marriott 47 Park Street. Close by are the local antique shops, exclusive shopping at Bond Street, Saville Row, and intimate dining at Shepherd’s Market.
The dedicated team at Marriott’s 47 Park Street will take care of your every need with the utmost privacy and discretion.
For your convenience this is a one-to-one guest to staff ratio at 47 Park Street. This is to ensure Member’s requirements are met, and very often exceeded. The 24-hour concierge at 47 Park Street is always on hand. Whether you want to host a business dinner in your residence, arrange tickets to the opera through our partnership with The Royal Opera House, or unwind at a nearby spa, Marriott’s concierge team is always there to assist with a personalised itinerary.
There is a wide range of dining options available to Members at 47 Park Street, whether you fancy dining in your Grande residence from the à la carte menu or if you want to venture out. 47 Park Street enjoys exclusive access to a private entrance to Michel Roux Jr’s two Michelin starred Le Gavroche restaurant, where Members will be treated to the ultimate in fine dining.
You can choose one of many exclusive restaurants in Mayfair Scott’s, Gordon Ramsay’s Maze, Alloro, China Tang, Hibiscus, The Square, Umu, Veeraswamy, Wild Honey, Ceconni’s to name just a few. You will truly be spoiled for choice.
• Valet services
• Daily maid service, twice per day
• In-house florist
• Personal shopping service
• Babysitting service
• Valet parking and limousine service
• Grocery pre-stocking service
• Personal safe
• Storage of personal items
• Business services
Please ask a Membership Executive about additional, exclusive privileges and benefits at 47 Park Street – Grande Residences by Marriott which may enhance your lifestyle.
47 Park Street – Grand Residences by Marriott, is an innovative concept in Private Residence club membership. Through shared ownership, your fully serviced London apartment can be enjoyed as an alternative to tying up a large amount of capital in a second home. Marriott’s 47 Park Street offers you an opportunity to use a luxurious Mayfair residence, at your convenience, and at a fraction of the cost of whole ownership.
As a Member, you have the flexibility to enjoy personal use, make nights available to family or friends, and participate in Marriott’s rental programme or to exchange time for stays in Marriott’s global network of luxury hotels. 47 Park Street Membership gives you the right to use your residence for your selected number of nights each year until 2050. It is available in multiples of 21 nights and allows you to stay for a night, two nights, a week or longer on each visit.
• Access to Pasley-Tyler in Berkeley Square a private club designed for business people and travellers working within the capital. Here you can meet, dine, work and relax, either in the reception rooms or one of the private studies and meeting rooms.
• Marriott’s Partnership with The Royal Opera House enables you to enjoy the highest level of priority booking for tickets and dining, access to the exclusive private dining rooms, private backstage tours and invitations to exclusive events including master-classes, receptions and dinners with the artists and senior management.
• Members of 47 Park Street, London are entitled to an experience at Morton’s Club, an elegant and contemporary private members’ club overlooking Berkeley Square. Reservations for a party of up to 6 people can be made in both the Restaurant and the Night Lounge.
• While in residence at Marriott’s 47 Park Street, you and your guests can enjoy membership privileges at London Golf Club including a 25 % discount on green fees. The golf club is located just a 45-minute drive away in Kent.
• As a Member of Marriott 47 Park Street, London you can enjoy a range of exclusive benefits at Spa Illuminata, which offers the ultimate in holistic health and beauty treatments.
• While in residence at 47 you will receive a 25% concession on all food and non-alcoholic beverages at the Marriott Park Lane Hotel. The hotel’s elegant restaurant serves modern British cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• You will also enjoy complimentary membership of the Marriott Park Lane’s state-of-the-art Health Club. The Health Club Just a short distance from 47 Park Street. The gym provides an oasis which seems a million miles away from the hustle and bustle of Oxford Street and Marble Arch. Facilities include a 24-hour gym with cardio fitness, resistance equipment and free weights, heated indoor swimming pool, steam room and plasma TVs.
To Buy Grand Residences by Marriott Mayfair London is easy with The Timeshare Mart. As Marriott Resale Specialists we have many year experience of helping clients to buy or sell Marriott Resales and we will guide you through the buying process.
The Timeshare Mart is a full service Resale Company offering Transfer of Ownership and ESCROW Facilities.
Contact us today to buy or sell Marriott 47 Park Street London Resales. Buying, Renting or Selling Grand residences By Marriott.
CAN'T FIND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
We have lots more timeshare weeks on our books that may not appear on our website.
For help please click here to Contact Us