With peaceful, unspoiled terrain and a mild climate, St. Kitts is a renowned as an island paradise. There’s no better place to experience the charm of this enchanting destination than Marriott’s St. Kitts Beach Club.
From perfect beaches to historic sites and lush green golf courses, St. Kitts offers endless opportunities for fun, recreation and relaxation.
Opposite the St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino, Marriott’s St. Kitts Beach Club allows you access to a host of shared facilities. Why not spend a day relaxing at one of the three pools, or enjoy drinks at one of the hotel’s 8 restaurants and three lounges. You’ll also have access to the Royal Beach Casino and Emerald Mist Spa
After a day of island fun, you’ll return to your comfortable villa at Marriott’s St. Kitts Beach Club. These well-appointed villas are modern and spacious, so you have plenty of living and dining space for the whole family.
Marriott’s St. Kitts Beach Club is the ideal location to enjoy the best St. Kitts has to offer. Just metres away from the stunning coastline, it’s the perfect place to enjoy sun and surf, or just relax. You’ll also enjoy access to the first-class facilities of the adjacent St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino.
If you like golf then you can test your game at the Royal St. Kitts Golf Club’s 18-hole, par-71 course. Or you can try your hand at the Royal Beach Casino.
At the adjacent St. Kitts Marriott Resort you can enjoy Café Calypso for its relaxed atmosphere for breakfast, lunch and dinner; La Cucina, an Italian restaurant; Blu, a seafood restaurant with stunning views; Royal Grille steakhouse with its open kitchen; Bohemia Beach Bar & Grille which has a swim-up bar; and finally the Keys Cigar & Rum Bar.
There’s also a 24-hour gym and fitness centre with daily classes, treadmills and weight-training equipment. You can also play tennis or enjoy a full range of water sports. For the children there are lots of activities at the Marriott Kids Club
• 3 swimming pools, tennis, water sports rentals
• 24-hour fitness centre with daily yoga classes, treadmills and weight-training equipment
• Marriott’s Kids Club
• Royal St. Kitts Golf Club
• Full-service Emerald Mist Spa
• Royal Beach Casino
• Café Calypso, Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
• La Cucina, a classic Italian restaurant
• Blu, a seafood restaurant offering a panoramic sea view
• Royal Grille steakhouse with open kitchen
• The Keys Cigar & Rum Bar
• Bohemia Beach Bar & Grille with a swim-up bar
• Living/dining area with queen-size sleeper sofa, lounge chairs and dining table with seating for six
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Flat-screen television, DVD player in living area and bedrooms
• Master suite with king-size bed, oversize soaking tub, separate shower
• Fully furnished private balconies and patios
• In-villa washer and dryer
• Complimentary Internet access
For a relaxing experience you can indulge yourself at the Emerald Mist spa, where you can make use of a whirlpool spa, sauna and steam room.
To buy timeshare resales at Marriott’s St. Kitts Beach Club is easy with The Timeshare Mart. We have many years experience of selling Marriott Vacation Club Resort Timeshares and will guide you through the buying process.
CAN'T FIND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
We have lots more timeshare weeks on our books that may not appear on our website.
For help please click here to Contact Us